Post your latest purchases.

weebee

Another toy for work. Fluke 376.

265593_a3186e54-f983-11e4-a1a3-6ee049bc7260.jpg

nickt

@mikew made me buy this Sigma 105 macro. I have a perfectly good Tamron 60mm and I was trying hard to not think about wanting a longer one but he had to go and post about the sale going on now.

D71_5373.jpg

Nero

20160304_163519.jpg

Got it at Henry's. They have a bunch of others but this one was the best. I think I found a new favorite shirt.

Danno

Well, I had to break down and replace my 6 year old laptop before it broke down and left me stranded like @mikew and his tale of the dead modem. Old laptop is still working just barely. Bought and Acer. This one has 8 gig of ram expandable to 16 and i5 process and 4 gig of dedicated VRAM and 1TB storage. Seems to like LR much better than my old PC. Also has a couple of the USB 3 ports that are much better.

I am pleased. Not the rocket ship I would like to have but a suitable shuttle craft for a limited budget. And to quote my father... "It works"

DSC_3163.jpg

Daz

I want to try directing the light out of my softboxes a little more so I brought a grid:

Grid.jpg

I am getting PISSED at how many close calls I am having in the car (and the van as I am a delivery driver) So I am putting my Go Pro to good use, it is going in both when I am driving, I needed some new pads.

Stickers.jpg

F & F2 Man

Well, not a purchase, but, my Camera Repair guy gave it to me.. :encouragement:

Finally I have a Viewfinder for my Nikon F2!!
A Standard "DP-1", though the meter is erratic...
That's OK, I have a light meter, and I am well versed in the "Sunny 16" guidelines.
The Nikon F2 is still considered the best manual 35mm SLR camera ever made, even after 45 years since it's introduction in 1971.

-Lr-002-March 10, 2016--Nikon F2 with DP-1 head-X100T by Peter Arbib -My General Galleries, on Flickr

Last edited:

mikew_RIP

Been getting a lot of flack lately from my dear wife,she says i need a hearing aid,there where two choices several visits to the hospital when i could be taking pictures,going private and paying a fortune (lens money)for the latest digital version,any way i have just solved the problem,ordered this from ebay:D

$_57.jpg

It may not work who knows but at £10.99 its not taken lens money and i have met my wife's request and got a hearing aid :D

Dawg Pics

Been getting a lot of flack lately from my dear wife,she says i need a hearing aid,there where two choices several visits to the hospital when i could be taking pictures,going private and paying a fortune (lens money)for the latest digital version,any way i have just solved the problem,ordered this from ebay:D

View attachment 202344

It may not work who knows but at £10.99 its not taken lens money and i have met my wife's request and got a hearing aid :D

You could have purchased some lens cloths with that money. ;)

SHAkers718

Anticipated income tax return will take care of this when the bill comes due. Currently $100 off regular price. I bought from a local retailer to support a business that I enjoy visiting with a great inventory and knowledgeable, friendly, helpful staff. Excited to take this to Bryce Canyon in Utah in the next few weeks. BTW, my Tokina 11-16 DX II will be for sale. (In "Like New" condition). :)

Amazon.com : Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras : Camera Lenses : Camera & Photo

theregsy

Needed a flash in a hurry and being skint couldn't afford a Speedlight, the reason I was skint was the Sigma 24-70mm lens which is really good.

flash.jpgsigma.jpg