Post Your Landscape Photos

Kultfunk

If you have one, you might want to take a polarizer with you. The sun is harsh at the moment and that light reflects everywhere.
don't have one (yet) i'm afraid.
Just back but i just didn't 'see' it today (my photographic eye was in a lazy sunday mood i guess), besides there were too many people and my hands were freezing when i popped out the cam.
So came back with only a handful of shots...
1)
KFI_0601 by KultFunk, on Flickr

2)
KFI_0603 by KultFunk, on Flickr

3)
KFI_0613 by KultFunk, on Flickr

J-see

Landscape-night photography is really what I enjoy most at the moment. It's a mouthful however. Darkscape?

_DSC1853.jpg

J-see

Like no: 2 the reflections work really well.

I first tried a wider shot but all those buildings somewhat ruined it and forced me to flip the cam and frame smaller.

_DSC1831.jpg

Personally I think the first of them is a keeper. The trees in the frozen water with the colors has something.

Last edited:

J-see

To me, "dark" could mean a lot of things... How about Nightscape?

I looked it up and that's actually a real word: a painting or representation of a night scene or a place or scene at night.

Ok, nightscape it'll be. That rolls much easier off the tongue. ;)

Just checked and not only is it a word, it is also used for this sort of photography. Problem solved.

Last edited:

J-see

I like the colors in your nightscape photos @J-see. Posts 863 -865.

Thanks. It's why I like shooting at night. If everything is right there are very pretty colors palettes. But it's hard to find areas here that are not polluted by our need to light everything up as if it were day.

Throw in some electric lights and everything directly drowns in yellow/orange.