Post your highways and byways.

oldsalt

falls - 19.jpg

Danno

This is a little lane down the road from home. I really enjoy where I live.

Attachments

• DSC_4553.jpg
    DSC_4553.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 87

SiCkPuPPy

Hello! I'm new @ this forum, and have been surfing the forum some time now without having much to share yet..
But here I felt like sharing, and I hope it's ok to share more than one picture each post? Here is a few..
Venabygdsfjellet @ Norway

My car at the bottom of a mountain called "Mannen"

This is the "world famous" Trollstigen

And finally the last one for now, at a viewpoint where you can see the road curving its way down to Geirangerfjorden.

Danno

Blacktop, I like roads too... all kinds. I really am enjoying everyone's posts. Before my stroke I road a motorcycle over every back road in the state of Kentucky and ran all over the country on my ole scoot. Now I wander around Anderson, Woodford, Spencer and Franklin counties taking photos... walking and riding in the car. Miss the scoot... but I have really slowed down and started taking in the beauty of God's creation and how we adapt to it

Attachments

• DSC_4702.JPG
    DSC_4702.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_5109.JPG
    DSC_5109.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_5183.JPG
    DSC_5183.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 114

Blacktop

Help 'm new @ this forum, and have been surfing the forum some time now without having much to share yet..
But here I felt like sharing, and I hope it's ok to share more than one picture each post? Here is a few..
Venabygdsfjellet @ Norway

My car at the bottom of a mountain called "Mannen"

This is the "world famous" Trollstigen

And finally the last one for now, at a viewpoint where you can see the road curving its way down to Geirangerfjorden.
Fantastic shots. Yes it is perfectly fine to put more then one shot in a post. In fact it is encouraged.;)