Post Your Heavy Equipment Shots!

Wolfeye

Quite large and also quite heavy, a barge on the Mississippi.

Roll1526_8.jpg

Nikon F6, Fuji Superia 400 film

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I can't say for sure that this is considered to be heavy equipment because it was out-of-order​ and left sitting on the side of the road. ;) We are still digging out from 22" of snow over the weekend. Plows broke down and needed to be dug out by backhoes. The photo is posted in my 366 thread, too.

006 resize.jpg

mikew_RIP

What is this, and what does it do? Here in the US, some people will fasten a cooler to the front of their trucks and load it with ice and beer (or whatever they wish). The black thing on the front reminds me of a cooler. ;)

Weights for counter balance is my guess.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Weights for counter balance is my guess.

Ok. :) The vehicle reminds me of a tractor. We don't always have the same types of vehicles here in the US that you have abroad so it looks quite different from any vehicles allowed on the roadways.

mikew_RIP

Ok. :) The vehicle reminds me of a tractor. We don't always have the same types of vehicles here in the US that you have abroad so it looks quite different from any vehicles allowed on the roadways.

Yes its a tractor,if they put a hydraulic shovel on the back it would tilt without weight on the front.