Post your fog shots

Andy W

AW5_3938-Edit.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Just a observation about parking...perhaps a second attempt is in order. Not judgin', just sayin'. :cool:

It's parked like that so I can drive around it and put my open Jeep under the carport. You can't see them, but there are pavers on the right side of the truck.

Clovishound

I'm having trouble deciding which of the last two I like best. I lean toward the first, but I really like the fence extending into the water on the second. I suppose the second is a more "pure" image.

Both are wall hangers.

Funny, in old tool circles I use that term to denote something that is no longer functional, so you use it for rustic decoration. In photography, it means something you want to either see every day, and/or want to show off, I mean share with others.

Peter7100

I'm having trouble deciding which of the last two I like best. I lean toward the first, but I really like the fence extending into the water on the second. I suppose the second is a more "pure" image.

Both are wall hangers.

Funny, in old tool circles I use that term to denote something that is no longer functional, so you use it for rustic decoration. In photography, it means something you want to either see every day, and/or want to show off, I mean share with others.
I am with you as I am also leaning towards the first one.