Post your Firework Photos

Blacktop

Took about a 76 shots tonight, these are just a few.

_DSC2147.jpg

_DSC2148.jpg

_DSC2151.jpg

_DSC2152.jpg

Pretzel

Posted these in my 365, but might as well put 'em here too! ;) All of mine were handheld, as I wasn't about to haul camp chairs, snacks, full cam kit AND the tripod!! Kept 'em a bit short exposure than I could have on a tripod, of course, but didn't mind the results at all!

I'll just post a few...

Fireworks1.jpg

If you can tell me exactly why I say I can use this as proof that Yoda destroyed the Death Star, I'll award you with bonus geek points!

Fireworks9.jpg

The "mid-point" surge!

Fireworks3.jpg

And a shot of the finale!!

Fireworks11.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know if this has been posted, but a man flew a drone equipped with a camera through a fireworks display. What a view! ;)

STM

Now THIS one was one heck of a finale! My skin has been itching and burning for a couple of days, I wonder if I should go see a doctor?

nuclear-explosion.jpg

Last edited:

Tom Grove

After a very disappointing 4th of July shoot which involved rogue power-lines and an obtuse chain-link fence, I made up for it by taking the family to a 5th of July show at a local lake... I hope you enjoy these as much as we did.

DSC_2655.jpg

DSC_2656.jpg

DSC_2660.jpg

DSC_2665.jpg

DSC_2666.jpg

DSC_2670.jpg

DSC_2671.jpg

DSC_2672.jpg

DSC_2673.jpg

Krs_2007

Here is one of mine, put a few others in another post. Had a challenging area to shoot from, think its time to move to another location next year.

ks6_8537-edit.jpg