Post your favourite shot taken in october 2015 .

Lee-Ann

It's always difficult to choose a favorite but this one always invokes emotion.

Attachments

• fishy sunrise.jpg
    fishy sunrise.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 109

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This one is my favorite for October. Although I haven't photographed much in the past several months, I did get out a few times during October. This is part of the Delaware Canal. The canal is a 60-mile stretch of water with a towpath and was originally intended to help transport items back in the mid-19th century. It starts up around Easton, PA and ends in Bristol, PA. This end of it (closer to Bristol) really needs to be dredged. Other parts of the towpath are widely used by walkers and bicyclists. Here is more info for anyone who is interested:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delaware_Canal_State_Park

22097302634_3534e7ed25_o.jpg

Delaware Canal 1 by Hark, on Flickr

Vixen

This is mine. For a few reasons

1. Where I live (in the hills) I don't get to see the sunset too often
2. Where I live (in the hills) I don't get to see storms too often
3. I rarely shoot after sunset as I have to go a fair way to get a clear sky for stars or the milky way.
4. It is the first EVER photo I have post-processed in PS using layers and masks and not one single action/preset made by someone else :D

So it just ticks all the boxes

Storm just after sunset. OK...no streaks of lightning but I like how the clouds lit up and the entire scene had a purple hue

15B_7183.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
On our daily walk around the place, Charlie (my dog) likes to roam. I have wanted to capture him in a shot like this for a long time. Finally got it! It is definitely my favorite for the month.

charlie-4x3dsc_2592-cr.jpg