Post your favorite August shot

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I'll start
DSC_7033 pix_01.JPG
 

kevy73

Senior Member
Here is one from the wedding I am processing at the moment. The is pretty much SOOC - horizon straighten is about all I have done. But I am really happy with the shot and I am sure it will come up awesome... :)

1-DSC_2254.jpg
 

Elliot87

Senior Member
August was all about red squirrels for me, this was my favourite shot. Yesterday I gave a framed 8x10" print to my Dad for his 67th birthday.

DSC_4271.jpg
 

RockyNH_RIP

Senior Member
Some great August shots... My month was not as good as some in the past but I still had some decent shots in my mind... This being one of them (IMO)

D71_5684.jpg



Pat in Coastal GA
 

Woodyg3

Senior Member
I can't really pic a favorite, I really had a lot of fun shooting in August. I'll just pick one that I haven't posted yet. This is a juvenile Night Heron. I took hundreds of pics of this guy!

JuvNIghtHeron-1.jpg
 

Horoscope Fish

Senior Member
I'm having a hard time choosing between these two...
.....
.....
.....
Come Read With Me, Redux.jpg
Come Read With Me, Redux​
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
Wooden Chair With Cubes.jpg
Wooden Chair, With Cubes​
.....
 

oldhippy

Senior Member
Out the kitchen window during a four hour blackout.
 

Attachments

  • 11898889_10204863230996934_14359957538302317_n.jpg
    11898889_10204863230996934_14359957538302317_n.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 173
Top