Post your D850 photos here

Davoxt

Contributor
My first two photos showing Perth Western Australia at night with my D850 & Tamron 15-30mm f2.8 lens.
Perth a.jpg

Perth b.jpg

Cheers
Davo

Davoxt

Contributor
Iron Ore.jpg
Got up early this morning to take a photo of the sunrise and the iron ore carrier being loaded but you guessed it not much colour in the sky just a lot of red dust, at least I wasn't the only one up as a seagull decided to fly in just as I took the picture.

Davoxt

Last edited:

oldsalt

Quick question...how do I include the "data" with the pic ?...it's been so long I've forgotten...and I thought it'd be quicker to ask than to trawl through the FAQ...thanks.

oldsalt

O.K. now I see the "data" .... I've got to get back into the game !!!!!! been a while...that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it.
sorry.

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Quick question...how do I include the "data" with the pic ?...it's been so long I've forgotten...and I thought it'd be quicker to ask than to trawl through the FAQ...thanks.

If you're talking about the exif data, it is showing up on your shots. Sometimes you have to do a refresh after you post the photo to see the exif data when you do a mouse over.