Post Your D500 Shots

Dawg Pics

gull N 500_0216.jpg

PhilM_TX

Meet "Stump" - the fastest mover on the beach.

Notice the photobomb attempt by the mosquito, at the left edge of the 2nd image. Lol!

49201230607_ff3586dae9_h.jpg

49201028996_48a5bb4c62_h.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Cool! I'm from Berks county! Do you ever go to Middle Creek? I go there a lot! The snow geese migration is amazing there!

No, I haven't been there. But I've seen your images. You should post a few here. ;)

JoeyND

@JoeyND May I ask why you made the switch? Just curious.
Sure. I was not happy with my FPS & lock on as well as a few little things. I looked into the 7D MKII or 90D & saw they were inferior to the D500. I did a lot of homework & played around a little with a D500 & decided to make the switch! WOW...What a difference!

Last edited:

Dawg Pics

@JoeyND. That is great. I inherited Nikon, so I haven't had any experience with any other digital camera system other than a small Sony 3 megapixel years ago. I always am curious how people decide to switch systems knowing how pricey it can get doing so.

mikew_RIP

@JoeyND. That is great. I inherited Nikon, so I haven't had any experience with any other digital camera system other than a small Sony 3 megapixel years ago. I always am curious how people decide to switch systems knowing how pricey it can get doing so.

The different gear options is all part of the fun for me, never worked it out but it will cost me less than £1000 per year under £20 a week, plenty of hobbies cost that and more.
Sometimes i change for the challenge, when i moved to m4/3 to save weight i was told i would never do BIF with well i did.