Post Your Automotive Shots!

lewsimm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427197258.378253.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427197267.856866.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427197276.142501.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427197285.258809.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1427197293.475896.jpg
Night shots on the motorway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodyg3

Contributor
Patrick, this is not the critique section. I'm sure Paul and Marilynne won't mind your comments, but Marilynne, for example, is a very experienced photographer who knows quite well how to keep the camera steady. I think she posted the picture even though it doesn't meet her normal standards, because it was an interesting vehicle. :)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
@paul14086: Nice action shots! Colors are a bit too saturated in my opinion.
@Marilynne: Second one is indeed not sharp. I suggest you should practice on keeping the camera steady, or using a mono- or tripod

Arrived at Loxahatchee just as he was getting ready to pull out. Grabbed the Coolpix S3100 (P&S) since I knew I wouldn't be able to get the D7100/Tamzooka off my bicycle in time before he left.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Patrick, this is not the critique section. I'm sure Paul and Marilynne won't mind your comments, but Marilynne, for example, is a very experienced photographer who knows quite well how to keep the camera steady. I think she posted the picture even though it doesn't meet her normal standards, because it was an interesting vehicle. :)

Thanks Woody. Yes, I wouldn't have posted or mentioned it was fuzzy if it was something I see all the time.

Edit: I probably should have posted it in the almost thread.

Last edited:

mauckcg

very good shot, just at the right time to get the flame from the exhaust.
That was 1 of about 5 from 800 or so and it was the only one of those 5 sharp. I really could have used a D400ish type camera. Plenty of cars with pre flame glow though.