Post Your Automotive Shots!

crycocyon

Yes, the black '96 Supra has a Veilside body kit and awesome wheels (forget the brand). Amazing car in person. That was for a Supra owners club meeting in Vegas that I got sponsorship for back in the late 90s.

SkvLTD

From playing with the 35 today-

295729_478064695596033_808712121_n.jpg

532888_478064702262699_206803032_n.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Don't people know they're suppose to park where you can get a good shot? And he can't read - trucks only. The view from the other side had a nasty glare off the windshield.
dsc_0014_1173.jpg

Sandpatch

Don't people know they're suppose to park where you can get a good shot? And he can't read - trucks only. The view from the other side had a nasty glare off the windshield.

I was at a show yesterday and failed to take even one shot of a beautiful Studebaker pickup because the owner had set up two lawn chairs and cooler in front of it and wandered off. Most owners set up behind their vehicles. I did get several nice shots of this 1951 Ford F-1, restored to stock, flathead engine and all. I'm diggin' that grille!

2013-04-27 Ford F-1 Pickup 1951 b - for posting.jpg

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I was at a show yesterday and failed to take even one shot of a beautiful Studebaker pickup because the owner had set up two lawn chairs and cooler in front of it and wandered off. Most owners set up behind their vehicles. I did get several nice shots of this 1951 Ford F-1, restored to stock, flathead engine and all. I'm diggin' that grille!

View attachment 34513

Like this Studebaker outside the Delray Beach Historic Society. A wall of shrubs on one side and a building in front.

nikon_transfer_2_022_432.jpg