Photos from the D3200

brads

Our camera club was involved in a Community Day at the local Art Complex. 2 sessions of showing people different ways to use their cameras. Whilst not the best weather for shooting, there were still a number of people came along and lots of information changed hands. Ironically, none of us 'tutors' took our cameras because we were showing people how to use theirs. Otherwise, there would have been photos! From the iPhone, this was one of the areas around the gallery. Cheers, Brad :)
lake.jpg

Ronald

Tonight, I drove car, strolling around enjoying my Friday night. Came along with me the D3200, and at a certain spot I stopped and tried to capture the ambience of the city where I live in..FullSizeRender.jpg

Bounce

Okay, boring though it may be, it's the moon again. I used the 500ml lens and thought I'd try Layer stacking. 7 raw images. The first picture is the result. The second picture is one of those images tarted up a bit in PS. Cheers, Brad :)

View attachment 53832 View attachment 53833

Hi, Not been a member for long and just randomly looking at other peoples photos, in your comment about your photo can you stack your photos in Lightroom?, as i'm looking to purchase this soon, cheers Bounce

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
How do i upload .nef?
and rotate pic on here?
You can't upload a nef file on this forum. It has to be jpeg. Preferably under 1200 Kb. As for the rotation, if your jpeg is oriented right, it should appear the same here. But it did happen to me once before. I had to edit my post, remove the attachment and start over again.