Photo Uploads - Only One at a Time

Vixen

Thanks @hark for reminding me how to get the multi loader. I wasn't worried at doing the pics individually but last week it was that if I loaded 1 shot, that was it. No way could I add another shot in the same post. Still can't do any more than 2 shots per post if I load individually, but most times it's a limit of 1 :( Now I can do a multi upload again tho it doesn't matter

Vixen

Did you click on the lock icon and choose to allow flash? Unfortunately on Chrome, it needs to be done every time you open the browser. :(

Yes, and I was able to upload multiples again. Been doing them individually since I came back to the forum. I just thought the multi loader had been disabled while I was gone :D

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks @hark for reminding me how to get the multi loader. I wasn't worried at doing the pics individually but last week it was that if I loaded 1 shot, that was it. No way could I add another shot in the same post. Still can't do any more than 2 shots per post if I load individually, but most times it's a limit of 1 :( Now I can do a multi upload again tho it doesn't matter

Glad it worked for you, Vixen. It will be nice when we are able to move to a new platform where uploading images most likely will be different - and hopefully easier.