Oops something went wrong... message

Camera Fun

Senior Member
Have notice lately when accessing the site that I can get a message 'Oops something went wrong....". I'll wait a while and then I can access the site. Just seems interesting that I've had that happen more than once. Anyone else?
 

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
It is interesting I can see a notification flag and click it to read the pop-up. So that module is not involved in the breakdown.
From here on the forum? If so and if it happens again, would you please take a screenshot and post it? Thanks.
 

BF Hammer

Senior Member
From here on the forum? If so and if it happens again, would you please take a screenshot and post it? Thanks.
Had to wait a bit for it to happen again to me.
Screenshot 2026-10-10 170118.png
Screenshot 2026-10-10 170146.png
Screenshot 2026-10-10 170228.png
 

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I reached out to jdeg a short time ago, and he fixed whatever was causing the issue ... at least for now. Thanks for the screenshots. I wasn't even able to get on the forum and see them. But now I understand what you mean.
 
Top