.oOo. The Horsocope Fishbowl-O-Rama Non-365 for 2017 .oOo.

Horoscope Fish

A few more shots from the Oksana shoot in April...
PSH_4748.jpg
PSH_4765.jpg
PSH_4777.jpg
PSH_4910.jpg
PSH_4927.jpg
PSH_5011.jpg

Horoscope Fish

1/30" shutter speed...mmm...your lens seems like it performs REALLY nice. Enjoy!
I've always been leery of VR/OS/VC, preferring to simply keep my shutter speed high; but this G2 is something else. See the example photos in this post to see what I'm talking about. Spoiler Alert: Handheld at 1/6 (!!!) at 200mm.

In short... I'm love, LOVE, LOVING my Tamron G2!

Horoscope Fish

Desert Sculptures by Ricardo Breceda. All are handmade from steel plates, wire, natural stone and found objects/materials. There are over 130 sculptures in total scattered about the desert.

Unfortunately I wasn't properly prepared for this shoot and I have very few decent photos to show for my effort. These are some of the ones I was able to salvage... , :(
PSH6524.jpg
PSH6525.jpg
PSH6528.jpg
PSH6544.jpg

Horoscope Fish

Be careful..Be very careful!!...Bird shooting can be very addictive. Your wallet will not be happy with you.;)
I have already figured out from my feeble attempts in the past that getting good BIF shots is a whoooole lot harder than I thought. I mean, WOW, it's hard. And in all honesty what you see here was more snapshot than anything. I saw the hummer', lifted my camera and, with no time to think about anything, cracked off a shot. I had no idea at the time what my settings were.