One year on board!

Englischdude

Dear Nikonites,

yesterday I logged in and was surprised to learn that I have been an active member now for 12 months! It does not seem that long ago that I made the jump from Oly to Nikon. In the last 12 months I have learnt so much, not only through my own trial and error, but also with enormous thanks to all active members of this fantastic forum.

It has been a joy sharing my experiences and learning here and I look forward immensely to the coming 12 months, who knows, maybe ill start my own 365 in 2015.

Thanks once again and please stay just as cool as you all are :cool:

With kindest regards and many thanks
Martin

traceyjj

Congrats.

It took me almost 2 years after switching from Oly to Nikon to find this wonderfully friendly and helpful forum.

SteveH

There's no other forum like this to be honest, I have been around for 2.5 years now! Thanks to Jdeg & the mods (Is that a band?) and the resident experts!

Bill16

Congrats buddy! I know just what you mean, except I first started photography just over a year ago! Lol :D

I got lucky and found Nikonites, the best photography forum on the web, nearly right away! :D

Rick M

Congrats Martin! Once you've been here a year you have a task. All members in their Junior year are required to answer newbie questions :). You are now responsible for things like:

- What is the difference between Fx and Dx?
- Should I take the lens cap off?
- Should I tell my wife how much that lens really cost?

Enjoy! :)