Nikonites Lens Cloths!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill16

I just tried to buy 2 5 packs and I still need to get the free one too! But it seems only one 5pack went through! Do I need to go though it again to get the second 5pack, and what about shipping, since it should be one shipping not two? Also the free one?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I just tried to buy 2 5 packs and I still need to get the free one too! But it seems only one 5pack went through! Do I need to go though it again to get the second 5pack, and what about shipping, since it should be one shipping not two? Also the free one?

Hrm, I'm not sure what happened there. I'll refund your order and we can try again. You should be able to add 2 5 packs and 1 regular and the 1 should discount automatically, but it looks like it only charged you for the one 5 pack and shipping. Your total should be $21.98 with shipping.

Lawrence

OK so what's with being ignored?

I just tried to order a 5 pack and my freebie and discovered that New Zealand no longer exists. Please send Captain Kirk and Scotty to rescue us urgently!

Dxer

I might be having an issue with this. Wanted to order 2 of them but it is saying that I owe -$1.49. Rather, I am being paid $1.49 to order two of them. :)

Is this how it looks like when it's free?

paul04

I just filled out my details, and at the checkout it wants $1.00, (as it's $2.99 for shipping to the UK) just to make you aware

cloth.jpg

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I might be having an issue with this. Wanted to order 2 of them but it is saying that I owe -$1.49. Rather, I am being paid $1.49 to order two of them. :)

Is this how it looks like when it's free?
I believe there is a bug if you are a contributing member and order two. The only thing that works correctly now is if you order a free one and a two pack.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
I got all orders out today, so everyone should start receiving them soon! (Sooner on the US east coast)

Status
Not open for further replies.