Nikon p-900

Crash_of_43

​I'd really like to have a P-900 as i have read all about it and its features....Any body have any thing about it.........That i might Not Like ......Thanks.

mikew_RIP

Depends what you want it from,if you have been looking at the you tube vids of it taking pictures of something 1/2 mile away forget that,i have been using one for about a year,its great for small birds not too far away,light compered with a DSLR and can cover most subjects with out changing lenses,not a lot of good for action shots.
In summary i like mine but i do have a specific use for it.

weebee

The zoom on this camera is what got me to buy one. And it does a very good job at it. I haven't tried taking videos of something a half mile away. But I've done some full zoom shots at horses, buildings and such. And it does it very well out to around 1800mm. After that it tends to loose some IQ. For the price you can't beat what this thing can do. I've done some action shots with it. And it does ok. I've had little luck yet with birds in flight.
As for what you might not like. I really can't say. You didn't say what type of photography you are into.

Horoscope Fish

​I'd really like to have a P-900 as i have read all about it and its features....Any body have any thing about it.........That i might Not Like ......Thanks.
Image quality on the P900 is very good, generally speaking, certainly not great but very good. At ISO's above 1600 or so the image smoothing starts to become pretty apparent.

Keep your expectations in check and you'll probably be very happy with the P900.