Nikon 28-200 ED G Lens mount question

Englischdude

For the last several months I have been future proofing my lens collection and have just gotten a good 28-200 ED G lens. This is the one with the plastic mount (the D version had a metal mount).

I am wondering if this bayonet lens mount would be compatible with the replacement mounts commonly available for the 18-55/105?

Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks

motomart

For the last several months I have been future proofing my lens collection and have just gotten a good 28-200 ED G lens. This is the one with the plastic mount (the D version had a metal mount).

I am wondering if this bayonet lens mount would be compatible with the replacement mounts commonly available for the 18-55/105?

Can anyone comment on this?

Thanks

Unfortunately they are not the same. I'm looking for replacement and so far I can't find it.
If anyone have one for sale, please contact me at [email protected]
TY

Englischdude

Unfortunately they are not the same. I'm looking for replacement and so far I can't find it.
If anyone have one for sale, please contact me at [email protected]
TY
I contacted nikon austria and was informed that the replacement of this particular mount is a little more complicated as it requires manipulation of the diaphragm actuator which is apparently somewhat tricky, therefore the mount has never been sold separately. They did however offer to replace the mount for just 45 euro incl. Parts and labour which is ok.