MaharajanM

I am Maharajan from Chennai, India, started using Nikon D1500 since 2012. I had started my photography journey using a canon Point & Shoot camera - Powershot G2, after using this camera for almost 8 years, I decided to upgrade to a DSLR camera which is D5100 , That is my small introduction to this forum, I have used this Camera regularly for my family events, functions and festival.

Yesterday when I was searching for the WIFI adaptor for D5100, I had landed in this Forum and the discussion points are very impressive and joined this Forum without any delay. Looking forward to participate in this Forum to improve my knowledge in photography

D5100
Nikon AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G VR ( Manual Focus only)

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice to have you here. Please feel free to share your images and jump into our conversations. :)

nikonbill

Contributor
Welcome!

Have fun and jump right in. My first DSLR was a D5100 also, I really enjoyed it, lots of memorable shots with it.

fltsfshr

Hi and welcome to yesterday. (time zone joke) It's tomorrow where you are. currently 12:15am April 1 in Chennai. I have a D5100 also. I have learned quite a bit here.