Needa

Challenge Team
_71D6028.jpg

Peter7100

Waiting and watching.

View attachment 367014

View attachment 367016

Dark and moody or lighter?

Jeff, I like the sky the best in the first one but the foreground the best in the second one. If I had to pick I would probably go for the second one though just because the people are probably the focal point therefore better to see them clearly.
Great set of shots and loving the atmospheric conditions you had for this series :encouragement:

Needa

Challenge Team
Jeff, I like the sky the best in the first one but the foreground the best in the second one. If I had to pick I would probably go for the second one though just because the people are probably the focal point therefore better to see them clearly.
Great set of shots and loving the atmospheric conditions you had for this series :encouragement:

_71D6045_04.jpg

Thanks for the feed back. Threw a graduated density at it, split just above the area of light.

Sandpatch

Wow, I like the duck photograph Needa! The image drew me in with its reflections and only then did I see the duck. Really neat.:encouragement:

Needa

Challenge Team
Wow, I like the duck photograph Needa! The image drew me in with its reflections and only then did I see the duck. Really neat.:encouragement:
Glad you liked it. As I was watching the little duck remember thing how well camouflaged against the sawgrass.