Needa's Abysmal Attempts!

Needa

Challenge Team
D81_2241.jpg

Seeing how other subjects might look.

Last edited:

Sandpatch

More neat stuff there @Needa. The Circle K image will be of historical interest someday with its fuel prices and perhaps captures of gas stations in an EV future.

Needa

Challenge Team
I like these kinds of images. I wanted to do a night time long exposure at a Waffle House, but didn't like setting up in the parking lot at night by myself.
That image is not a long exposure.the shutter speed was 125. The only thing unique about settings is I used highlight metering then check the blinkies to be sure I'm not blowing out the highlights. Sometime at certain locations I feel slightly apprehensive.

Dawg Pics

That image is not a long exposure.the shutter speed was 125. The only thing unique about settings is I used highlight metering then check the blinkies to be sure I'm not blowing out the highlights. Sometime at certain locations I feel slightly apprehensive.
Oh yeah, I realize it isn't a long exposure.
I wrote a clumsy message. Sorry about that. Two different thoughts there. I like night time images of buildings like you did there, and I wanted to do a night image of a lit up Waffle House only making it a long exposure showing some motion blur inside.

Needa

Challenge Team
Oh yeah, I realize it isn't a long exposure.
I wrote a clumsy message. Sorry about that. Two different thoughts there. I like night time images of buildings like you did there, and I wanted to do a night image of a lit up Waffle House only making it a long exposure showing some motion blur inside.
Sounds like an interesting project. Need to find one were they don't have all the window covered with advertising.