My first star tracker image.

Whiskeyman

How close? I could have thrown a rock and hit the plane.

Boxing up some mountains for you in a flat rate box.

It's a good thing that you didn't throw rocks, then. I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery, partly because I just want to see the size of the truck they use to deliver it! ;)

WM

Moab Man

It's a good thing that you didn't throw rocks, then. I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery, partly because I just want to see the size of the truck they use to deliver it! ;)

WM

It will be a little obvious to your neighbors when you suddenly have a 2 mile high mountain in your backyard. I wouldn't think you would need a building permit for it? Cool extra, on the backside of the mountain is still 6 feet of snow. You will be the hit of the neighborhood when you start chucking snowballs down from 2 miles up, or maybe wanted for murder. Either way, it will be interesting which is why I left my return address off the package.

Whiskeyman

It will be a little obvious to your neighbors when you suddenly have a 2 mile high mountain in your backyard. I wouldn't think you would need a building permit for it? Cool extra, on the backside of the mountain is still 6 feet of snow. You will be the hit of the neighborhood when you start chucking snowballs down from 2 miles up, or maybe wanted for murder. Either way, it will be interesting which is why I left my return address off the package.

Oh, so it's like I can't return it if I don't like it!? I shoulda used PAYPAL!!!

BTW, does it include a ski lift, or is that extra?

WM