My daughter was fighting

Tom Grove

That's fantastic... Congrats to both of you... It's awesome to find a hidden talent in a child at a young age... Nurture and feed her desire to do it!

Michael J.

Just now I showed here the new answers. Still she is very proud and she is saying Thank you to all of you.

I wanna say Thank you from the bottom of my heard to all of you my dear friends. That means a lot to me.

DraganDL

Good. Encourage her to keep on that way - swimming is, no doubt, one of the healthiest sport disciplines, highly recommendable to ages from 5 to 105;)...

Last edited:

nononadanope

That's awesome! It's great to see kids accomplish things or at least try to for that matter. It's great that you were able to watch her swim because that may have meant more to her than the other stuff. (Not saying that winning medals is a bad thing)

montignac

It brings tears of happiness to your eyes doesn't it. and believe me that these moments stay with you always. Tell her well done.

Michael J.

Today early in the morning my daughter went to a swimming competition again. (I took some sunrise shoots and posted them in "Post your sunrise"). This time it is nationwide. And not to say she has no change but lots of competitors and they're really great. It was not that sure she will get anything. What should I say, I am so proud of my daughter she got at the first round bronze already. She was fighting very well so I got told. I am at home, cos I have to work. My wife sent me the photo

candy.jpg

Michael J.

Just got the info she got a second bronze. Yes, I am a very, very proud father. Sorry for bother you, but I have to share my happiness with friends.

Deleted

Very well done to your daughter! :cool:

ทำได้ดีมากกับลูกสาวของคุณ! เราทุกคนมีความสุขมากสำหรับเธอ!

Did that work? :eek:

Michael J.

Very well done to your daughter! :cool:

ทำได้ดีมากกับลูกสาวของคุณ! เราทุกคนมีความสุขมากสำหรับเธอ!

Did that work? :eek:

WOW, you are able to write Thai. I am impressed!

Deleted

It's just Google Translate! :eek:

My wife breeds Betta.Splendens fish (Siamese Fighting Fish), which originate from Thailand. She sometimes buys new stock for her breeding programme from Thai breeders. :)

donaldjledet

Congrats to you, mother,daughter. Very well done.
I know the feeling was very proud of my daughter way back when.
Now its the grand sons I brag about. Very proud grand father.

Michael J.

Today my daughter, on the left, is competiting at Bangkok. She got the first Gold already. hopefully more to come. Her best friend Mill got Silver

Photo was taken by my wife using the iphone. She just sent the photo to me. I am at my school working LOL

gold-candy.jpg

Moab Man

Congratulations proud father and a bigger congratulations to this young lady. Sports teach so much and provides great stories for when we're all too old to do it anymore. :)

Michael J.

The Today's Result:

3 Gold
2 Silver
one great cup

She did so well that is amazing. Today morning she told me that she will fight and think of me to get strong to win.

candy-gold.jpg