Morning in Thailand

Michael J.

Senior Member
Here is a photo I took with the D5100 and the Kit Lens 18-55. Just resized using LR 3.6

north.jpg
 

Michael J.

Senior Member
Yes it is. I have to go to Bangkok every week with my daughter to the gym. It's about an one hour drive. I prefer the North of Thailand for my vacation. I like it cos' of the beautiful nature. The sea I can get there in about 20 minutes. So that's why I prefer the north of Thailand.
 

Moab Man

Senior Member
Not to interrupt you two and your sightseeing chatter :adoration:... I love the fog capture and reflection in the water. Picture has that morning peace and silence before man or nature has awoke.

​
 

bobonit

Senior Member
Not to interrupt you two and your sightseeing chatter :adoration:... I love the fog capture and reflection in the water. Picture has that morning peace and silence before man or nature has awoke.

​

I couldn't have said it better myself. It makes me want to sit on the dock with a cup of coffee and just gaze at the water.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
 
Top