Moab Man's Project 52

Moab Man

W_DSC_0034.jpg

Moab Man

I have been away for quite some time. Been busy with photography, not that that is a complaint. Making a concerted effort to be more active on here again.

W_DFG_0481.jpg

Moab Man

I have seen this young lady a number of times and she always dress intentionally and with style - I enjoy photographing her when I'm on the street. Sadly, in this photo, I discovered that she appears to be a cutter (inside left arm and right thigh). So sad, she seems to have such a beautiful demeanor, she's pretty, and just seems very likable.

W_DFG_0326.jpg

Moab Man

A couple from a gangster shoot. Finished them two different ways. One being a true black and white and the other being a bit dingy - like the dingy much better.

W_DSG_1429.jpg

W_DSG_1439.jpg

Moab Man

Shot a dance recital for some family members after I saw the not so good work being put out by their designated photographer. Not camera snobbery, but sometimes it does come down to equipment and the DF sensor was amazing at how clean it can shoot at high ISO in terribly low light. Thank you D4 for the organ transplant sensor in this body.

W_DFG_9537.jpg

W_DFG_9540.jpg

W_DFG_9542.jpg