Moab Lady's Better than Area 52

MoabLady

Week two post.

Sorry it is a little late. I did not feel like editing last week after I spent the day on the mountain and dealing with dad estate stuff. Below is the photo and the order that I ranked them in according to what I thought was my best shot. I think my editing is improving a little bit. Even if I do yell at Moab man to get out of the room and tell him he is not allowed to help!!

Fourth Place
DSC_9549 Week two Skier wipe out Web image.jpg

First Place
DSC_9625 Week 2 Skier Snow basin  downhill Web image.jpg

Second Place
DSC_9733 Downhill Slalom Skier Snowbasin Web.jpg

Third Place
DSC_9746 Downhill Snowbasin skier 4 web.jpg

MoabLady

Week Three

Here is this weeks photo's and I am on time. But don't count on it I am woman, you know that we are always late. But it is best to wait for your treasures. So just get use to it.

My ranking and photos. I like the clarity that I achieved today. I can't decide between 2nd and 2nd. You decide which one belongs in 3rd.

Tied for 2nd place
DSC_0005 Common Merganser Female at Bear River Refuge Week Three Web Image.jpg

Definitely 1st Place
DSC_9884 Escaping the Frozen World web.jpg

Tied for 2nd place
DSC_9977 bear river bird refuge common merganser male web real one.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Week two post.

Sorry it is a little late. I did not feel like editing last week after I spent the day on the mountain and dealing with dad estate stuff. Below is the photo and the order that I ranked them in according to what I thought was my best shot. I think my editing is improving a little bit. Even if I do yell at Moab man to get out of the room and tell him he is not allowed to help!!
All nice shots, but to me these are Giant slalom skiers, not slalom skiers, :)

MoabLady

Week Four-

Only one picture this week. One of my students decided to share the flu with me last week. Doctor orders were to stay in bed this weekend. I don't listen very well, so instead of bed I stayed at my sewing machine and started a new quilting project. However, my flu did put a damper on the standing Sunday photo date with Moab Man. No photo walks today, which caused him an extreme case of cabin fever.

Here is my shot of the week.

DSC_2620 Week 4 Project 52 Quilt Web.jpg

MoabLady

Following my husbands lead, as he tried to do a shot with our little kitten of a daughter, I made him step in front of the camera for me. And with some of his help editing (never done a black and white) I was able to turn this out. I think it looks pretty good. However, I did have quite the advantage over my husband. No matter how much you dress up a kitten to look like a killer... it's still a cute little kitten.

DSC_3146_Web.jpg