walk1-17.jpg

walk1-18.jpg

walk1-19.jpg

walk1-20.jpg

walk1-21.jpg

walk1-22.jpg

Danno

@mikew, @Sandpatch and [MENTION=13861]Michael Jaeger[/MENTION]

I hear you all... During the week much of my photos are from the porch or within 20 feet of the Jeep. When Pat can go with me I have a bit more mobility, but it is still limited.

Last edited:

Michael J.

Great images, Michael!

Is the PP any more difficult with the Oly images, compared to Nikon?

After a while I am going to answer your question again. It is not more difficult. I had to upgrade to Camera Raw 9.5, which is only in CC available., to pp RAW Files. Sure I could have converted to DNG and pp in my LR 5.7. I tried, the result was not that good, cos no Profile was provided.

If you pp the ORF files, you should set Camera Natural in PP first, instead Adobe Standard. One important thing is, if you use the kit, (i have just this one) you have to sharpen a bit over +30

I used the Olympus Software, but it is not quit as good as the Camera Raw. I think it is also because of lacking my experience with it.

Michael J.

dragons and lions can be sen almost everywhere in my hometown. It is a typical Chinese influenced city. Around Immigrants from China settled down here,and later on they spreed al over Thailand to find the right place. So if you're coming to Thailand you will find in some Cities more Chines Influenced culture and traditional behavior than iat other places. in Thailand.

More Info about Thai Chinese and Who are the Thai-Chinese. Why I am so close to this Thai Chinese? My Father-In-Law is an immigrant, therefor my Family is a typical Thai Chines Family with great traditions and an amazing culture background.

P5250013.jpg