Michael's D5100 JPEG Photos

Michael J.

Snap of a bus-driver waiting on the red light

busdriverwaiting-1.jpg

Michael J.

It's a TV Remote. Almost every Bus has got a TV on board. So passenger can choose between sleep or watching some great Music DVD's. This Bus driver has same Soap-operas DVD turned on - "*Brrr* I can't stand Thai-Soaps.

What really bothers me is that the volume is almost on the highest level so people outside have no choice but listen too.

And lots of SUV's has got TV's or Monitors on board too. You stay behind them at a traffic light you can watch too.

Blacktop

You have some great photos my friend.
It is very interesting to see how one progresses in their skills, as time goes by.
Not saying that when you first started this thread that your photos were bad, but one can clearly see the progression for the better.
Your shots are clearer and sharper, and yet you are using the same equipment.

This should encourage others to stick with it.
Thank you for sharing.

Michael J.

You have some great photos my friend.
It is very interesting to see how one progresses in their skills, as time goes by.
Not saying that when you first started this thread that your photos were bad, but one can clearly see the progression for the better.
Your shots are clearer and sharper, and yet you are using the same equipment.

This should encourage others to stick with it.
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much for your kind words

Michael J.

At a seafood restaurant a young artist showed his painting. He painted live. I just came, what a pity, when the painting was finished. There were lots of people taking pics. I got a snap of that painting.

artist-1.jpg

Michael J.

I think the D5100 is used now very less. My daughter is very busy at swimming, dancing, music, and of course with school. So this thread will R.I.P.