Michael Jaeger's Good food

nikonpup

Re: Goulash

_6003472.jpg
this is what i had for dinner tonite (trilyte). Then up @ 2am for more for breakfast. Colonoscopy then @ 9am.

Re: Goulash

this is what i had for dinner tonite (trilyte). Then up @ 2am for more for breakfast. Colonoscopy then @ 9am.

I just had mine a couple of months ago. I had a more concentrated version. Drink 8 ounces and then two glasses of water in the next 30 minutes. The "End" results were the same. Have fun.

Carroll

Re: Pizza Haweii

Pineapple is my favorite "add-on" to Pizza...looks Delish! Michael, you are getting better and better on these food shots. I am drooling more and more...hahahaha

Michael J.

Re: Breat Strudel Soup

I think this is one of your better food shots Michael.

THX a lot. I think I have to practice more. I just start to do food photography. Next to my Hobby Photography is cooking the second one. I think I join these two and I get a new hobby, Food Photography. I know that I need more practice. I am confident that I will improve.

Your food shots are fantastic. You make the food look good. Now we can't attest to how it taste. But one of the tasks of a food photographer is to make people want to eat it no matter what it is.

Michael J.

soup for breakfast, how strange, i would still like to eat it though.

Thailand doesn't separate breakfast, lunch or dinner. It took me a quite while to change my eating cultural habit. Today I can't imagine not eating a soup, steak, fried rice, fried fish, or something like that for breakfast. That makes my day.

mikew_RIP

Thailand doesn't separate breakfast, lunch or dinner. It took me a quite while to change my eating cultural habit. Today I can't imagine not eating a soup, steak, fried rice, fried fish, or something like that for breakfast. That makes my day.

You may be right but i would take some moving away from Bacon and egg buns :D

i like breakfast for supper but I have to start with a traditional breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes etc. And I do miss biscuits since I have been on my low carb diet.