May monthly challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackStalk

JSK-5551.jpg

Last edited:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
[MENTION=26079]Bob Rules[/MENTION] That is a beautiful image. It looks like LR and your photography skills are working well for you, however, the photo needs to have been taken in the month of May for this challenge/assignment.

Bob Rules

@Bob Rules That is a beautiful image. It looks like LR and your photography skills are working well for you, however, the photo needs to have been taken in the month of May for this challenge/assignment.

My apologies I took it out of my May lightroom folder. I guess it sat on the memory card for a couple of days. I have taken the post down.

Last edited:

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
My apologies I took it out of my May lightroom folder. I guess it sat on the memory card for a couple of days. I have taken the post down.

Bob, Thanks. It is a beautiful photo. That happens to me more often than not. The only pictures I have that are worth posting for a challenge, I took too early. Ha! From the looks of your postings, you probably have plenty more that will fit the bill.

Kim20

"Wild Yellow Flower and Wild Yellow Spider"
yellow spider.jpg
My first entry for May, this is a flower that grows wild in our dry area, and has only a short life, till next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.