It was chomping away
Marilynne Administrator Staff member Super Mod Contributor Sunday at 2:48 PM #1,361 It was chomping away
Marilynne Administrator Staff member Super Mod Contributor Yesterday at 3:04 PM #1,367 Went looking for the Barred Owl at Green Cay this morning. Gave up after a half hour. Actually, this female Grackle was about the only think I saw worth shooting.
Went looking for the Barred Owl at Green Cay this morning. Gave up after a half hour. Actually, this female Grackle was about the only think I saw worth shooting.
Marilynne Administrator Staff member Super Mod Contributor Yesterday at 3:26 PM #1,368 I was looking at one of my old photos of a sandhill crane. I was wondering what it would look like with just the red head. My editing project just does the basics, so I used copilot to do selective color. Original AI
I was looking at one of my old photos of a sandhill crane. I was wondering what it would look like with just the red head. My editing project just does the basics, so I used copilot to do selective color. Original AI