Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff 2019

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
dsc_2165_001_208710.jpg

*
dsc_2176_001.jpg

*
dsc_2181_001_924201.jpg

*
dsc_2183_001_453301.jpg

 

Dangerspouse

Senior Member
What a lovely set of pictures this morning, Marilynne! Has your wildlife preserve re-opened?

Lol. I like that you took the hornet picture with a 600mm. I wouldn't want to get much closer than that either :)
 

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
What a lovely set of pictures this morning, Marilynne! Has your wildlife preserve re-opened?

Lol. I like that you took the hornet picture with a 600mm. I wouldn't want to get much closer than that either :)


Thanks DS!

Green Cay hasn't closed yet, they claim next month. Been hearing that since May.
Been going to Green Cay all month since there has been more wildlife there.​


Went to Wako, my primary wetland, this morning and they closed yesterday for two weeks for maintenance.

Wouldn't have taken that shot of the wasp with anything less than 600mm!!!


​
 
Top