Marcel's Daily pics 2013

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Since I'm not working and the condition with the icy trees are what they are, I hardly can put my camera down. When I look at this, it's a wonder the trees are not all down. Look at all the weight this tiny branch is supporting.

D600 with 24-120 F-4

DSC_7852.jpg

DSC_7851.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Marcel, you need to slow down on getting new cameras all the time, I'm getting jealous. I haven't heard about the D799 yet so could you give us a little review?

Well I just couldn't quite afford the D800 so I had to settle for the D799. Plus, I read here that the D800 is not well made and too noisy... :) Tongue in cheek.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Few shots taken earlier this month but that I didn't have time to process. Most are from the ice storm.

DSC_7786.jpg

DSC_7787.jpg

DSC_7780.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
December 31st. Last posting of the year for this thread. I hope some of you have enjoyed looking at the images I took and processed. Thanks for your likes and viewing.

Until next year...

DSC_7865.jpg

Scott Murray

Marcel I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at your 365 and I had somewhere a photo of a piano key that when I took it I thought 'Marcel' would like this, but I have lost it lol maybe its on my dead MBP...

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
December 31st. Last posting of the year for this thread. I hope some of you have enjoyed looking at the images I took and processed. Thanks for your likes and viewing.

Until next year...

View attachment 64616

I hope your comment is an indication of you doing another 365 thread as I have immensely enjoyed seeing your work! :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I hope your comment is an indication of you doing another 365 thread as I have immensely enjoyed seeing your work! :)

I will certainly try, though I will deliberately skip some days just so that I don't feel obliged to photograph something I don't want to just to have a daily shot.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I will certainly try, though I will deliberately skip some days just so that I don't feel obliged to photograph something I don't want to just to have a daily shot.

I completely understand. There are people here who I enjoy following and with the 365 threads, it makes it easy to see a lot of their work even if it isn't an every day posting. ;)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Have a safe, healthy and Happy New Year Marcel. Enjoyed your work all year and look forward to seeing more next year!