Marcel's 2021 once in a while pics.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Swallows are so fast and unpredictable that it takes many tries before even catching one in the frame... let alone being in focus. :)

D5C_3764.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Swallows are so fast and unpredictable that it takes many tries before even catching one in the frame... let alone being in focus. :)

Wow, impressive especially with a shutter speed of 1/800"! :cool: Do you remember if you were panning? I definitely struggle with slower shutter speeds for moving birds. Nicely done, Marcel. :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I do export them with 72 dpi and maximum height of 1080. This way the files are smaller and if someone was going to try printing them from the web file, they wouldn't be able to go very large.

blackstar

I do export them with 72 dpi and maximum height of 1080. This way the files are smaller and if someone was going to try printing them from the web file, they wouldn't be able to go very large.
Thanks, Marcel. So instead of maximizing width to 1000, it is allowed to maximize height rendering width to be longer than 1000? And that's why the posted images become un-enlargeable? I am puzzled.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm now wondering if I did understand your question correctly... Did you mean asking how I get my images to be un-enlargeable? If so, when posting images, I double-click on the image and then the pop-up menu lets me make if full size and I could also align it lest center or right.

Capture d’écran, le 2021-05-16 à 06.15.32.png

blackstar

Oh, Thanks, Marcel. Never knew that the effect of "full size" would render viewers unable to click to enlarge the image. Wonder if it is the real purpose?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Just made my day. With a little patience and practice, I was finally able to get the kind of shot I was looking to get.

188539369_10219723636906407_3245415757629126234_n.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Oriole in flight. Not great since this was a cloudy greyish day. But thanks to Topaz DeNoise AI, I was able to get the shots.
D5C_5056.jpg

D5C_5057-Modifier.jpg