Marcel's 2016 occasional photos

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Practice with zooming with long exposures, hand held.

DSC_2100.jpg

DSC_2101.jpg

DSC_2102.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Todays play with forks, an empty glass and a mirror. Nothing exceptional, but still the pure pleasure of shooting with the Df + Sigma macro and extension tube at iso 6400.

course à la bouche.jpg

détente sous vide.jpg

DSC_2163.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It's been a while since I posted. I had some major renos done to the house and I stored all my camera gear to protect it from the unavoidable dust.

Now the cat just moved to my house, Line will follow shortly and we will at last live together and stop traveling between places.

So I took the Df out and took a picture of Chouchoune in the morning sun on the dining room table.

I hope I will be forgiven for yet another cat picture. :)

march 6th.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

It's been a while since I posted. I had some major renos done to the house and I stored all my camera gear to protect it from the unavoidable dust.

Now the cat just moved to my house, Line will follow shortly and we will at last live together and stop traveling between places.

So I took the Df out and took a picture of Chouchoune in the morning sun on the dining room table.

I hope I will be forgiven for yet another cat picture. :)
Congrats.... and you are forgiven for the Cat pic!! (although it is a good one!) :)

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I finally cancelled the 20mm 1.8 order after the internet store kept giving me the go-around about back-order... And I got a Bower (Rokinon, Samyang) 14mm 2.8.

These pictures can explain my absence from the forum since the last weeks. I've been without a bathroom for 2 weeks and finally got it done (final coat of paint left to do).

So here's the finished project taken with the 14mm.

SB 1.jpg

SB 2.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Today's picture is an HDR of the little creek that runs close to home. Df with Bower 14mm 5 exposures .7 difference processed with Photomatix and polished in Photoshop.

le ruisseau.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
These were not taken lately but I did process them and will present them at our local photo club meeting next week. The subject was "wind".

kite.jpg

vent des îles.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
We got new shades in the living room and they provide with ample opportunities for abstract photos depending on how the light gets at different times of day.

DSC_2392.jpg

space oddity 5.jpg