Magnesium Alloy Bodies

AC016

Panasonic Lumix GX7:

GX7_Magnesium_body_slant-small.jpg
Panasonic Lumix GX7 | Lyd & Bilde

Last edited:

SteveH

I think the D7100 will be on sale for a LONG time Chris - You can still buy D3200's in various bundles as stocks get cleared. I think you could safely predict that 7100's will be available new 1.5 years after a replacement is released. The D90 stocks have only recently dried up (In the UK at least)

sonicbuffalo_RIP

I think the D7100 will be on sale for a LONG time Chris - You can still buy D3200's in various bundles as stocks get cleared. I think you could safely predict that 7100's will be available new 1.5 years after a replacement is released. The D90 stocks have only recently dried up (In the UK at least)

Steve...you duffing old pheasant.....you are wrong! (I think). Heck, Nikon might be selling them forever.....but they did phase out a body earlier....and my thinking is that if they want to give the D7100 an upgrade, then they might want to unload the D7100's. Truthfully, I'm no fortune teller, but I am under the (maybe false) impression that they will want everyone to shift onto their new DX body......but it might just be a mirrorless body. Man I am confused now...it's your fault Steve, you duffing old pheasant! lol :congratulatory:

SteveH

Steve...you duffing old pheasant.....you are wrong! (I think). Heck, Nikon might be selling them forever.....but they did phase out a body earlier....and my thinking is that if they want to give the D7100 an upgrade, then they might want to unload the D7100's. Truthfully, I'm no fortune teller, but I am under the (maybe false) impression that they will want everyone to shift onto their new DX body......but it might just be a mirrorless body. Man I am confused now...it's your fault Steve, you duffing old pheasant! lol :congratulatory:

I agree Chris, but Nikon will only stop making them - They won't recall all those floating around stock rooms or take them back once stores have stocked them... That's why there are people posting on the New member forum having just bought D3200 & D5200's with the older 18-55's & 55-200's - Throw in an extra lens for cheap and shift the old stock. I do recall just a year ago seeing D90's with 18-105's for sale, brand new - That must be at the very least 2 years after it went out of production?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Just a friendly reminder guys, it's not usually correct to post pictures that were not taken by us personally unless the source of the picture is specified with the link from where it was taken. Doing otherwise goes against the copyright laws and is not very respectful of the owner of the picture... Please think about this a bit.

AC016

Just a friendly reminder guys, it's not usually correct to post pictures that were not taken by us personally unless the source of the picture is specified with the link from where it was taken. Doing otherwise goes against the copyright laws and is not very respectful of the owner of the picture... Please think about this a bit.

i will fix it Marcel. But, keep in mind that the pictures may come from somewhere else, other then the source i found it on. I will stick to photos from the manufacturer site instead.