Lost EXIF data on this site. EXIF N/A

AxeMan - Rick S.

Ok what am I missing? I shot RAW and process my photos in Lightroom than save to a TIF and process in Photoshop if needed, then from Photoshop I save to JPG.

When I hover over a photo on this site it says EXIF not available. I sure I'm missing a setting in Lightroom or Photoshop but can't find the setting.

When I view my photos on Flickr it show my EXIF data so I know it's there.

Any idea's ?
Thanks

mikew_RIP

Have you tried refreshing the page,if i want to confirm my exif i have to refresh,if i dont refresh but come back to the thread later my exif is also there but its not there until i do

AxeMan - Rick S.

MikeW refreshing did not help.

Krs_2007 Resizing to 1000 on the long side worked.

You know is not that I'm new here or anything I been around for quite some time. But "back in the day" I could save in Photoshop for Web and devices and change the quality down to the point of being under 1.90m and it would work, but I guess things have changed. So things are good now did a test upload and it worked thanks for the help.

It is important to me that my EXIF data shows up because now that I'm recovering from TWO unsuccessful hand surgeries I want to get back into the Monthly and Weekly photo "Challenges" and would really like the dates to show up on my photos.