Looking For A Laptop Recommendation

Glevum Owl

Is the weather ever sunny there in the U.K.? Maybe a trip to the US is in order? ;)

Despite being a small island slap bang under five weather fronts, we do see the sun occasionally. We have friends in Utah who often post blurry FB pics of the mountainous countryside surrounding their home. I'm itching to get out there with my trusty D3300. One day. It's on the bucket list. :D

RocketCowboy

Despite being a small island slap bang under five weather fronts, we do see the sun occasionally. We have friends in Utah who often post blurry FB pics of the mountainous countryside surrounding their home. I'm itching to get out there with my trusty D3300. One day. It's on the bucket list. :D

Funny how people's bucket lists are affected by where they live. I've seen a lot of the US (and still want to see more), but "bucket list" would be to spend some time across the pond. ;)

Konin

Funny how people's bucket lists are affected by where they live. I've seen a lot of the US (and still want to see more), but "bucket list" would be to spend some time across the pond. ;)

If you like it dull,wet and windy, you'll just love west Wales :)

As a compensation our green scenery and countryside is wonderful.