Lightroom 4 for sale.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
It should be noted that the picture that he posted was not the actual item. He used font that is disguised to look like handwriting.

This thread will be left so others can see that this person is a scammer.

crashton

This was a sad read. For what it is worth I never buy used software. To much of a chance it's a scam. Sorry you got scammed jeffo.

jeffo

This was a sad read. For what it is worth I never buy used software. To much of a chance it's a scam. Sorry you got scammed jeffo.
Hey there Crashton, thanks for that but was my own fault, should have looked further into posts before approaching the member and would have could the odor :)

Hey you never know I might yet get a refund, guilt might win out.LOL

Got me thinking that the forum would be better if it only allowed members to sell items after they have been a member for 12 months and had a minimum number of posts like say 50 and threads of say 15.
Wouldn't be fail safe but maybe it does cut some frauds out of the system.

Thanks again mate.

crashton

Hey there Crashton, thanks for that but was my own fault, should have looked further into posts before approaching the member and would have could the odor :)

Hey you never know I might yet get a refund, guilt might win out.LOL

Got me thinking that the forum would be better if it only allowed members to sell items after they have been a member for 12 months and had a minimum number of posts like say 50 and threads of say 15.
Wouldn't be fail safe but maybe it does cut some frauds out of the system.

Thanks again mate.

Jeffo that is a good idea & on another forum I belong to you have to have 300 posts to even get into the for sale forum. I believe it is a very good policy. There appears to be no scammers active there.

Hope the fellow that scammed you has a change of heart & does the right thing. Baring that I hope karma gets him.