Letters to Santa: What Do YOU Want for Christmas?

Blacktop

Dear Santa!
When you go by Scott's house, could you please pick up the 2 hot tub girls and drop them off here? Thanks buddy!

Wolfeye

If there was a Santa he'd bring me a Df because there's no way in hell I'd pay what they sell for. :)

OTOH I hinted to my faux-Santa that a D5200 (used or refurb) would be nice.

RocketCowboy

I don't have high hopes this year. The wife and I agreed that her new car purchase would count as Christmas for the both of us, so other than a new calendar for 2015 that's about it.

From a photog perspective, I'm hoping to pick up some lighting equipment so I can do some indoors playing with the camera until North Texas thaws out for the summer again.

PapaST

I was pretty much a saint this year and my Christmas list shows it. ;) <draws deep breath> Nikon 24-70 f2.8 to complete my version of the Nikon trinity, Einstein 640 w/ stand, large softbox, minivagabond power source, Pelican 610 to carry my lights, Sony A6000.

Michael J.

I wish that my daughter must not go under surgery and she can countinue swimming. She's got Ganglion cyst on both insteps, and they're a very big. She will be so sad swimming is over.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I wish that my daughter must not go under surgery and she can countinue swimming. She's got Ganglion cyst on both insteps, and they're a very big. She will be so sad swimming is over.

Sorry to hear this. Hope her recovery will be quick and painless! :)

RON_RIP

Peac and Brotherhood to break out in the halls of Congress. And since that does not stand a snowballs chance a Df would make a nice consolation gift.:rolleyes:

RON_RIP

Peace and Brotherhood to break out in the halls of Congress. And since that does not stand a snowball's chance a Df would make a nice consolation gift.:rolleyes:

oldhippy

Love this one. I think it was posted here earlier..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Carroll

Michael, sad that she has cysts, glad you found out about it, and hope the doctors can help her. Perhaps she will be swimming again when she can. Will remember you all in my prayers.

Whiskeyman

I'll wish that her doctors have a healing, gentle touch, and the knowledge to help her be completely healed, and that she can soon put this behind her. I also wish for her family that their emotional burden during this time be lifted by love. May God bless all of you.

​WM