Kim20's 365 for 2014

Kim20

This is Joey
Jan 10.jpg
Day 10

Kim20

The weather outside is warm and wet, sigh, I hope it gets cold again. I was planning on going ski-dooing last Saturday, but it rained, and was super windy. Roads were just to slippery in the back country. Maybe this week or on the weekend I can head out. But today you get Raisin and her tongue.
Jan 11.jpg
Day 11
I wish her tongue was in better focus, but she was just too close. lol

Kim20

It has been sooo dark, foggy and dismal lately. Raining when it should be snowing… sigh. Inside photo again!
New Growth
Jan 13.jpg
Day 13

Kim20

The sun popped out for a couple minutes late in the day. That is not sky behind the mountain, just dark clouds. I liked the contrast, there has not been much of that lately...
Jan 14.jpg
Day 14

Kim20

Nice shots Kim but …. I don't like that "glimpse of Spring" as it means you are slowly stealing our summer. :D
Oh, and just to make you feel better, I will tell you that I had to purchase my "glimpse of spring" at the grocery store.... Cost me $20.00!!!!! Lol

Kim20

OH!! So you lurk around until a good monthly challenge comes up!! Nice shots on the monthly.
lol Hi Just-Clayton, this is a great challenge, I must admit :) I am planning on starting a new thread, I needed a break from daily posting, since I had joined too many groups. See you soon here :)
-