Just picked up a D7000

RON_RIP

Now your talking Michael. looking forward to some posts with your new camera. Also try it out with your 16-85. i think you will like the results.

Michael J.

Has your father in law bought the D7200 then

No, he wanna get a point and shoot. He got the D80 went for as D90 and few months ago to the D7000. The D80 and the D90 he gave to his two sons and the D7000 to me. It is for him to much to handle the cams as he told me yesterday. He is now 69 and his health is not that good. Also his eyes are not that good anymore. Just got his new Honda CRV crashed 5 days ago.

And he know that I will appreciate the D7000. I think a few years it will me serve great.

Michael J.

Now your talking Michael. looking forward to some posts with your new camera. Also try it out with your 16-85. i think you will like the results.

That's for sure. BTW, my daughter is so happy that she got the D5100. She couldn't stop hugging me. I just mounted the Kit lens 1-55mm on the cam now she feels comfortable.

But first I have to sort all my D5100 vacation photos, pp them. If that's done I feel free to set the D7000. I have to add that I watched the VDO from Lynda.com "Shooting with the Nikon D7000" already.

No, he wanna get a point and shoot. He got the D80 went for as D90 and few months ago to the D7000. The D80 and the D90 he gave to his two sons and the D7000 to me. It is for him to much to handle the cams as he told me yesterday. He is now 69 and his health is not that good. Also his eyes are not that good anymore. Just got his new Honda CRV crashed 5 days ago.

And he know that I will appreciate the D7000. I think a few years it will me serve great.

You will knock it out of the park with the D7000. I still have mine and my wife shoots with it. She gets great photos.