Just about to drop the hammer on a D750

desmobob

Congratulations!

I bought one this fall (bare body). I kept the user's manual on my nightstand and read and re-read it for months. It's still sitting there for when I want or need to do some review.

It's a fun camera!

Stay sharp,
Bob

zilla

Here's one from today edited a bit.. Old water tower at Bitter Creek Wyoming.. So much snow out there it is hard to adjust for the BG..

bitter_creek.jpg

Whiskeyman

The D750 is a very good camera. If it meets your needs now, it should do so for the foreseeable future, unless your sensor resolution requirements take a big jump up! The only thing I'd change in your lineup would be to get the Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4 instead of the Nikon lens, but that is a very small difference.

WM

Horoscope Fish

Here's one from today edited a bit.. Old water tower at Bitter Creek Wyoming.. So much snow out there it is hard to adjust for the BG..

bitter_creek.jpg

Just a bit of advice from a long-time D750 user... Since you're processing your shots try using Highlight-Weighted metering for shots like that. The subject may look a little underexposed on the back of the camera, but the degree of clean shadow recovery you can get with the D750 is astounding.

zilla

Just a bit of advice from a long-time D750 user... Since you're processing your shots try using Highlight-Weighted metering for shots like that. The subject may look a little underexposed on the back of the camera, but the degree of clean shadow recovery you can get with the D750 is astounding.

I'll look it up. I am still studying all about metering..

zilla

The D750 is a very good camera. If it meets your needs now, it should do so for the foreseeable future, unless your sensor resolution requirements take a big jump up! The only thing I'd change in your lineup would be to get the Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4 instead of the Nikon lens, but that is a very small difference.

WM

Probly not gonna happen for a while. I am retired and will need to replenish funds..

zilla

Thank you. I am still learning. Some of my current images are much better.. Still studying and coming to terms with teh focus system and settings..