iPhone ... or other smart phone for that matter .... Post them Up!

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
That constitutes long exposure in my book. the way it reads is not easy to digest.

The way his shutter speed is displayed doesn't have anything to do with how his phone lists it. For some reason, the forum changes the EXIF on long exposure images and adds multiple zeros to the time. It happens with Nikon images as well.

Wolfsatz

This thread needs a bump... with pictures...

This is from a few days ago.... taken with I phone and Apple Watch as long distance control ... works well. Now I need a real tripod to hold the phone as oppose as a make shift positioning. However, it came up pretty good.

Blue Jay Breakfast by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Dangerspouse

This thread needs a bump... with pictures...

This is from a few days ago.... taken with I phone and Apple Watch as long distance control ... works well. Now I need a real tripod to hold the phone as oppose as a make shift positioning. However, it came up pretty good.

Blue Jay Breakfast by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Hey, good to see you again! Very nice pic.

Yeah, a tripod can really be very useful. I got one for Christmas with articulated legs that you can wrap around things. (It's a Joby Gorillapod -- they come in different sizes.) It's really useful where I live in the woods, because I can attach it to tree limbs, fence posts, etc., in areas where there might not be enough space for a tripod. You might want to check to see if that would be good for you, too.

Dangerspouse

how about a link reference?

For future reference, either hit "Reply with Quote" or give me an @ in the reply or I might not see it for some time. Cheers :)

Here ya go. (They make different size and strength models. I got a heavier one to hold my DSLR with a longer lens. See what your needs are before ordering, as always.)

Wolfsatz

For future reference, either hit "Reply with Quote" or give me an @ in the reply or I might not see it for some time. Cheers :)

Here ya go. (They make different size and strength models. I got a heavier one to hold my DSLR with a longer lens. See what your needs are before ordering, as always.)

I dislike Replies with Quotes... but I see how this forum is configured. OK. Thanks! I'll check it out.

BeegRhob

Had a friendly moose calf walk by a couple of nights ago. I could have reached down and pet it as it walked by. 20210116_213222.jpg

Rob