iPhone 7 Anyone??

rocketman122

Not for me, to much like hard work, including the dreadful iTunes,

Keep it simple, add a mp3, drag and drop using android,

I had a Samsung S4 for 3 years, now upgraded to a Samsung S6, very good phone.

I was using apple phones till the 5. what garbage. that itunes you sync your phone with is a crime against humanity. just garbage. I felt like I was living in north korea. so restricted. all I can say is that people are suckers to accept the no audio plug. theyre forcing these pathetic excuses why I wouldnt want one. it costs so little money, its useful, many use them. just put the freakin plug in.

just like they sold that laptop with 1 usb or even a laptop with no lightning plug at all. what a crock a shit. and people stand in line happily buying it. they didnt advance at all with the screen. put it up against a 2 year old smartphone like a G4 and you clearly see the difference.

the fact they didnt implement quick toggle menu like sbsettings till v7 , or even allow external keyboards till recently says it all. and the included keyboard is garbage. theyd wrap in a recycled box of feces and call it ibox and people would be so happy.

this will be the year sales will be in the shits vs other years. $5 wager anyone?

Danno

I tried two devices by apple. They were fine as long as I used it in accordance with their rules... Itunes there way... the web their way.... A different plug for every new device...

After a really bad experience with Itunes and a crashed hard drive I said good by to the first device.

After an extremely difficult experience with a work presentation on the other I said good by to apple.

I am glad for anyone that enjoys the products. They are to difficult for me to conform to their approach.

Blacktop

My wife uses the iPhone. It fits her well. She's not tech savvy at all beyond clicking an icon. For me I'm an Android guy. I like to customize stuff and have the ability to use it as I wish.

A phone is an inanimate object that I don't have any hatred nor love for.

Bikerbrent

When apple tried to sue Microsoft for stealing the Windows interface from Apple, when Apple originally stole the interface from Xerox (by Apples own admission, I vowed to never buy an Apple product.

Nathan Lanni

I'm an old Mac Plus user - my first computer. Loved it for what it was, but being totally ignorant and mesmerized by Apple marketing, I soon found out what little it was really capable of driven mostly by the lack of applications for it. Never could understand why Bill Gates saved the Mac/Mac OS by porting the M$ Office suite of apps over to the Mac. Biggest headache was Steve Jobs wrapped vision of what a personal computer ought to be. Unfortunately that meant you really couldn't do significant work with the standard Mac Plus - you had to get various aftermarket mod goodies to make it into a real computer. There was always the promise of more - just over the hill - sort of thing. Finally got tired of treadmill and bought a regular PC. Sure the PC had it's limitations, but there were no secrets and it was limited only by your pocketbook.

And yes, as far as the Mac OS GUI is concerned Jobs & Wozniak were visiting the Xerox research facility (Xerox had invested in Apple) and saw a "mouse" and "GUI" for the 1st time. Funny how Jobs is supposed to be a visionary - his first and arguably most important "vision" was not his at all. And, he would be a total nobody if it hadn't been for Wozniak, the real genius.

At least Apple is consistent, they still have their treadmill and the never quite fulfilled promise of more - just over the hill.

Last edited:

Nero

Never. Not only are iPhones boring to use, they're behind in almost every way. Only thing the iPhone can compete in is compatibility but they're overpriced for what they can do.

Apple hasn't been innovative since Wozniak left the company. Only Apple product I would ever consider owning is a MacBook Air.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Daz

And yes, as far as the Mac OS GUI is concerned Jobs & Wozniak were visiting the Xerox research facility (Xerox had invested in Apple) and saw a "mouse" and "GUI" for the 1st time. Funny how Jobs is supposed to be a visionary - his first and arguably most important "vision" was not his at all. And, he would be a total nobody if it hadn't been for Wozniak, the real genius.

Every organ needs a good player ;)

You can argue that Woz would be a total nobody without Job's marketing :)

RocketCowboy

Only Apple product I would ever consider owning is a MacBook Air.

Rumor has it, the MacBook Air is next to get killed off. I have two iPhone 6S (one regular, one plus) but don't see myself going to the iPhone 7 as-is. It's not in my upgrade cycle anyway, but even if it were, I'm getting cranky when I don't like the new features.

Just like I love my Macs, but the new MacBook Pro doesn't excite me to upgrade, and the MacBook is no replacement for my MacBook Air.

Daniel Aegerter

I will not upgrade to the iPhone 7, I quite like my 6S.
Also, I don't want to loose the headphone jack.

Other than that, love my iMac and the macOS is way better than anything windows has come up with.

Nero

Rumor has it, the MacBook Air is next to get killed off. I have two iPhone 6S (one regular, one plus) but don't see myself going to the iPhone 7 as-is. It's not in my upgrade cycle anyway, but even if it were, I'm getting cranky when I don't like the new features.

Just like I love my Macs, but the new MacBook Pro doesn't excite me to upgrade, and the MacBook is no replacement for my MacBook Air.
Good thing I wasn't actually going to get a Macbook Air then. lol They're overpriced, they're almost completely useless for gaming (which I do sometimes) and MacOS isn't really my thing (though it does have one or two advantages) so yeah. lol

Last edited: