Interesting question........

Danno

Right handed, but am in the process of switching to Left Eye for the viewfinder. Started the switch to get more stability using my shoulder to support the camera. I do still fall back to right eye now and then.

IMoL

I am right handed, but left eye dominant, although I *can* use my right eye for photography/rifles if I need to.

The other thing I notice is that my eyes do not see with the same "white balance". My left eye is sharper than my right, but the WB is colder.

RocketCowboy

Me too and still banging around in my basement/studio. Fancy myself as a half-assed artistic type. Oz

View attachment 251543

Okay, so you're playing DW pedals instead of my Pearls ... but at least we agree on the Zildjians!

And ... the 911 poster on your wall ... I think I've had that as a wallpaper on my laptop before. I've currently got a couple 911 GT3s that rotate through the wallpaper role, but that image looks familiar. :)

Nathan Lanni

Primarily right handed but almost full ambidextrous and likewise left/right brain.
Left eye shooter - dslr and firearms

DAZ: I wear glasses and can't use my camera without an eyecup. I can't imagine only seeing shapes. But I find the eyecup very helpful but also annoying at times. It's a pain when you rotate the camera but it works. It was just about impossible before I got the eyecup - so much light leak between my eye and the VF. Considered diopter magnification, and may still do it, but I hate removing my glasses. I'll likely wait until I pickup a d810 when it's replacement arrives.

STM

I am right handed, but left eye dominant, although I *can* use my right eye for photography/rifles if I need to.

The other thing I notice is that my eyes do not see with the same "white balance". My left eye is sharper than my right, but the WB is colder.

It is funny that you mention that the color cast is different in both eyes. The same holds true for me. My left eye sees things "cooler" than my right eye but I guess when one sees cool and the other warm, your brain takes the average!