I Bought a Refurbished / New 7200

Bikerbrent

Congrats to both of you. I know you will love your D7200, I know I do mine. Also the David Busch book is great. The only other book I could recommend (But only if you really want to delve deep into the technical aspects of the camera) would be Thom Hogan’s Complete Guide to the Nikon D7200 e-book.

Danno

I just got a D7200 refurbished from B&H for $80, I am looking for a great monopod and a ballhead to purchase for it.

Congratulations on your purchase. I have surely enjoyed using mine. Seems like I learn something new every day. I still use my reference book and manual.

carguy

Well, I have been saving for a while to move from my D3200 to a D7200. I got the email about the one day sale and I bought it. UPS delivered it yesterday afternoon.

I will admit that I am a bit overwhelmed by the menus... probably will be for a while, but I did figure out how to set up the back focus button and enough of the basics to start shooting as I read the manual a few times.

I loved my D3200, but this 7200 is amazing.

I checked the shutter count this morning... It has 50. I think I put most of them on there yesterday afternoon taking pictures of the walls figuring out some of the basics :)
Great choice :)

Fortkentdad

Congrats on the new D7200

Had to choose between D7100 or D7200 refurb or new - store had all four models on offer last week. The D7200 refurb was very tempting, in the end pulled the trigger on a new D7100.

As for the menus and buttons - since I already had the D610 and D90 the menus were very familiar to me. It will come.

Enjoy it.

Danino

You will love and enjoy this camera once you get a real measure of the picture quality, fast focus acquisition and dynamic range. Once the camera is setup every thing you need to do is on a button - no need to deal with menus.

brads

Hello fellas. My hand is up for help...I'm trying to find the 'Number of shots taken' in the 7200's Menu but it's eluding me. 'Exposure Count', 'Shutter count', I've tried all the variations but can't find it. You'll know, I'm sure.

Lawrence

Hello fellas. My hand is up for help...I'm trying to find the 'Number of shots taken' in the 7200's Menu but it's eluding me. 'Exposure Count', 'Shutter count', I've tried all the variations but can't find it. You'll know, I'm sure.
Take a photo - save it as a jpeg and upload it to the website Biker mentions above.
It's not in any of your menus