I am sorry...

mikew_RIP

After nearly 4 weeks I was able to take a shower alone. Yeeepppppyyyyyyyyyyyy

On the other hand they discovered that I have a chronic kidney disease stage 3 and high blood pressure. This means my Kidneys are working just 40%. Now I have to start eating diets that are low in salt.

Now my google-site is getting hot to find the right food

Is Thai food salty by nature, i stopped adding salt to food about 40 years ago about the same time as i gave up sugar in my tea and coffee,if i happen to eat a ready meal now i cant stand the amount of salt in it.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
After nearly 4 weeks I was able to take a shower alone. Yeeepppppyyyyyyyyyyyy

On the other hand they discovered that I have a chronic kidney disease stage 3 and high blood pressure. This means my Kidneys are working just 40%. Now I have to start eating diets that are low in salt.

Now my google-site is getting hot to find the right food

Glad to hear they found the problem(s). Nothing worst than being sick and not knowing why. Chris was in pain for four months before the doctor(s) discovered he had neuropathy.

Ironwood

Michael, I’m sorry to hear about your medical issues, but as Marilynne said, it’s good that they have found the problem.
Can it be cured/fixed, or do you have to manage it with diet and healthy living ?

I stopped adding salt and sugar to anything I eat or drink about 10 years ago, it’s a bit hard at first but you get used to it.
The biggest problem is if you eat out a lot, you don’t know what they are putting in your food.

crashton

Wow Michael I've not been paying attention. Take care, rest up & do what the doctors tell you. Sending positive thoughts & wishes for a fast complete recovery. Don't worry about us, just take care of yourself.